Friday 17 November 2023

Stort CD-FUND i genbrugsen #01: JIMI HENDRIX - "Good times"

 


New records!!
(well, cd records anyway)
Last week somebody offloaded their cd collection at the local Red Cross op-shop/thrift store. I happened to walk in just as they were putting them up for sale. Something that usually never happens (to me). I grabbed 40 of them. It seems they came from a collector who either never played them or took extremely good care of them.
A lot of the stuff was music that I wouldn't usually buy, but at only 5 deutschmarks each (or whatever they use here) it was a no-brainer. So, for the next foreseeable future I'll be going thru these new (old) records. I've already played a couple of them but they don't count as I already had those albums in my collection and I only got them because these were in a better condition. So here's the first (of the unknowns - to me anyway):
On the (cd) turntable as we speak: JIMI HENDRIX: "Good Times".
I love Hendrix but I'm by no means an expert, and I've never heard any of the stuff on this album.
PS: Yes, the case is somewhat cracked but the disk is in perfect condition.


NB: Lettere interessant info om albummet i kommentarfeltet på fb:





No comments:

Post a Comment